- All submissions or articles must be 300 to 600 words and may include a brief bio (2 -3 sentences), photos, and the writer’s contact information.
- All writing submissions need to be sent in PDF format. Please note that we will not be able to open it if it isn’t a PDF.
- Please provide a live link to photos uploaded onto dropbox, flickr or another image hosting site that you would like used for the article.
- The photos must be at least 1000 pixels wide, and if you are not the photographer, you must include the source or photographer credit
- Articles or stories may be submitted for any of the below categories:
Chocolate Chats, Celebrity News, Movie, Music, Book & TV Review
If you’ve interviewed someone interesting, have some exciting news or want to let us know what we should be jammin’ to, watching or reading – then Entertainment is the category for you.
Lifestyle & Culture
Food, Health & Wellness, Chocolate Style, Home & Leisure, Chocolate Travels
Have a delicious recipe to share, or want to give us tips on how to stay healthy? Maybe you travel everywhere or have a perfectly decorated home – if so, then Lifestyle & Culture is perfect for your submission.
Chocolate Heroes, Community Spotlight, World News
If you know someone who has been going above and beyond in your neighborhood or city, then Community is the area you should submit to.
Wealth & Finance
Chocolate Business, Job Opportunities, Money Management
If you’re financially savvy or have insider tips on multicultural businesses and career opportunities – we want you to contribute to Wealth & Finance.
- In the subject line of the email, please indicate which subcategory you'd like to submit for, i.e. "ENTERTAINMENT:BOOK REVIEW" or "LIFESTYLE & CULTURE : CHOCOLATE TRAVELS".
- Please note that all submissions and photographs are subject to be edited for spacing and are at the discretion of the editors. If your work is selected, we will contact you but please note that we require a 1 week minimum response for all submissions.
- Now with that said, we're handing the mic over to you - and keep in mind that we are looking for truly positive and uplifting stories so, if you got 'em, send 'em on over to [email protected]!