|Third Season Will Spotlight Black Female Entrepreneurship, Southern Hospitality, Glamour and Complex Relationships|
Los Angeles – OWN’s popular series “Belle Collective” from Kingdom Reign Entertainment and Executive Producer Carlos King returns for a spicy new third season on Friday, May 19, at 8 pm EST | 7 PM CST. The series continues to follow six successful and glamorous women redefining what it means to be a boss and telling it like it is in Jackson, Mississippi. The series returns as one of OWN’s signature Friday and Saturday night love & relationship series, with “Put a Ring on It” and “Belle Collective” anchoring Fridays, while the “Love & Marriage” franchise airs Saturdays.
Latrice Rogers, Lateshia Pearson, Tambra Cheri, Marie Abston, Aikisha Holly-Colon and Sophia O. Williams aka “Sogucci” are the dynamic southern divas of “Belle Collective.” These ladies represent the very best of Black female entrepreneurship in the modern south, while they showcase a unique ability to expertly balance southern hospitality pleasantries with subtle shade. The ladies were all born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi, and are eager to show off the very best of their city as they continue their journeys navigating the high stakes world of business and managing personal ups and downs, all while looking fabulous.
This season also promises plenty of drama when it comes to the men in the lives of these Boss women – Sogucci’s husband, JJ Williams; Aikisha’s husband, Willie Colon; Tambra’s boyfriend, Demond; Lateshia’s husband, Glenn; and Latrice’s ‘friendployee,’ Joshy.
When the new season begins Latrice, Lateshia, Sogucci and Tambra confront relationship issues head on. Joshy moves in and gets a front row seat into the Rogers’ marriage, then calls out the cracks to Latrice and Cliff. Meanwhile, Lateshia shops for a condo after catching Glen responding to DMs, Aikisha throws shade at Tambra for being fake, and Tambra begins to regret moving in with Demond.
Get to know The Belles:
- In addition to being an author, life coach, motivational speaker and television personality, Lateshia Pearson is the CEO of Lateshia Pearson Enterprise, Inc., a company that brands and markets individuals and major corporations. With her passion for encouraging and supporting women starting their own businesses, she founded Women Brunch Mississippi, a platform that enables female entrepreneurs to network with each other and connect them with the resources that will help elevate and expand their brand. Lateshia is a proud recipient of the 2020 Top Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and 2020 Top 50 under 40 Award presented by the Mississippi Business Journal.
- Latrice Rogers is a beauty maven turned television personality and serial entrepreneur who is CEO of her nationally-renowned beauty brands Goddess Lengths Virgin Hair and E’Sensual Beauty. The award-winning mogul continues to take on the challenges of having a colorful personal and social life, all while adding new ventures to her bustling business portfolio including her Five Star Lodge event venue, C&L Rentals and new real estate properties.
- Marie Hamilton-Abston is a self-made millionaire and CEO of the bustling Hamilton Davis Mental Health empire. Marie is the first African American in Mississippi to ownseveral opioid treatment clinics, committed to providing withdrawal management services to people suffering from chronic addiction to opioids and opioid derivatives. Marie is the co-owner of a multimillion-dollar empire: Hamilton Davis Mental Health, Inc., Hamilton Davis Home Care, Inc., Hamilton Davis Medical Supply, Inc., Hamilton Davis Adult Day Care, Inc., Hamilton Davis Transport, Inc., Hamilton Davis Assisted Living Agency, Inc., Hamilton Davis Community Outreach, Inc., Hamilton Davis K-12 Private Academy, Inc., Hamilton Davis Auto Sales, Inc., Zuri Marie Cosmetics, Zuri Marie Virgin Hair, and Zuri Marie Fashion Designer.
- Tambra Cherie is a full-time interactive media personality. Poised and personable, she is a radio/TV personality, entertainment news correspondent, author, entrepreneur, spokesperson, and host. Tambra Cherie serves as a guest co-host on Dish Nation TV, and was as guest host on Lifetime’s hit television show, “Bring It!”
- Aikisha Holly Colon is the President and Executive Director of the Willie and Aikisha Colon Foundation, and the Vice President of her family’s nonprofit organization, The Holly Foundation. Aikisha Colon is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. She is the wife of retired NFL player, Super Bowl champion, and Radio/TV personality Willie Colon and the mother of two children, William Muriel IV and Holly LaSonia-Grace. She is a partner and co-owner of Bricks and Hops Beer Garden in Bronx, NY. She will soon be bringing a second location to her hometown of Jackson in the Farish Street Historic District.
- Sophia O. Williams is affectionately known as “Sogucci.” She’s a certified personal trainer and the owner of Stairway 2 So Gucci Fitness, where she hosts boot camps to encourage health and wellness in the community. In addition, she’s a reputable and thriving real estate agent in Jackson, Mississippi, with impressive sales volumes selling over $1 million in property within her first year as a realtor, and in August 2022, was voted No. 1 in the official rank of the state’s top real estate agents on social media. Sogucci and her husband, JJ, are the face of Clothing Across America, an organization which distributes new and free clothing, personal care and household items to nonprofits that support people in need across the country.
“Belle Collective” is produced by Kingdom Reign Entertainment with Carlos King, Angela Dugan, Cherelle Hinds and Michelle Brando serving as executive producers.